Secrets of the Acrobat Masters
Thursday, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
For many designers, Acrobat is just an application to view or output their layouts. Or it’s what clients use to mark-up a layout. Join us in this tips & tricks session and learn just how much more Acrobat DC can do to enhance your workflow in unexpected ways.
- Opening and combining graphics file formats
- Identify the differences between two versions of a layout
- Edit existing PDFs and even extract images into Illustrator or Photoshop
- Avoiding Illustrator (spoiler: AI should not be used a PDF editor!)
- Turning form layouts into fillable interactive forms
- Extracting editable text from a scan
- …and more!