If you’ve ever received a messy Microsoft Word file and needed to format it quickly in InDesign, then this session is for you. We’ll take some messy text and show how to automate the clean-up process, format the content, and make it look great in InDesign.
- Using pre-saved Find/Change queries to make changes to data and text
- Setting up Next Styles and Nested Styles to format text quickly and accurately
- Taking advantage of GREP and scripts to work even faster (It’s not as hard as it seems!)
- Creating custom shortcuts for tasks you never even thought you could assign a keystroke to
- Using object styles to maximize your efficiency