David Blatner is the co-founder of the CreativePro Network, and co-host of CreativePro Week.
With business partner Anne-Marie Concepcion, he also runs InDesignSecrets.com, InDesign Magazine, and several other sites. David is the author or co-author of 15 books, including Real World InDesign, The Joy of Pi, and Spectrums: Our Mind-Boggling Universe From Infinitesimal to Infinity. He is also the author of the "InDesign Essential Training" and advanced InDesign training titles at Lynda.com (LinkedIn Learning). He has spoken at conferences and workshops around North America, Europe, Australia, Japan, and South Africa. You can find more about David at 63p.com.
- A Modest Proposal: Choosing RGB Over CMYK
Tuesday, June 5, 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- Three Minutes Max + Conclusion
Wednesday, June 6, 4:45 pm - 5:30 pm
- Lunch Panel: Presentation Design, E-Learning, and the Future of Communication
Friday, June 8, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- The Future of Publishing: What You Need to Know Today
Thursday, June 7, 4:45 pm - 5:30 pm
- Unexplored InDesign: Unearthing Hidden and Forgotten Features
Wednesday, June 6, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Deep GREP
Wednesday, June 6, 11:00 am - 11:45 am