We’re bringing CreativePro Week to Seattle, June 10–14, 2019!
We have confirmed our 2019 dates and venue! Join us in the Emerald City next June for CreativePro Week, featuring:
- The InDesign Conference
- Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers
- PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference
- Click: The Presentation Design Conference
CreativePro Week is five jam-packed days of “how-to” instruction and networking for designers, production artists, and publishers.
We’ll be opening early registration on July 9, and offer a limited number of super-discounted tickets for the first 48 hours. Be sure to watch your email and follow us on social media to register at our super-early bird pricing.
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!
Can’t make it to New Orleans this June? We've got you covered with the CreativePro Week Virtual Pass! Gain access to 65+ recorded sessions with handouts from top InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and print/digital publishing experts, access to the private forum, alumni discounts, and more. You can register for all five days, any any individual days of your choice. Click here to learn more.
The 70+ sessions include:
- “Professional Typography” with Nigel French
- “Effective Images for Social Media” with Russell Brown
- “Illustrator Vector Art with Organic Flair” with Von Glitschka
- “Using InDesign for Presentations” with Mark Heaps
- “Designing Forms in InDesign and Acrobat” with Chad Chelius
- “Better Ways to Work with Editors and Writers” with Anne-Marie Concepcion
- “Ebook Design Is Not an Oxymoron” with Laura Brady
- “Choosing RGB over CMYK” with David Blatner
You’ll find all these “how-to” sessions at only one event this year: CreativePro Week, June 4–8, in New Orleans. One week, four premier conferences in one city, with dozens of expert presenters, and hundreds of design professionals from around the world!
- The InDesign Conference, June 4–7
- Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers, June 4–5
- PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, June 6–8
- Click: a full day on presentation design, June 8
Register for one conference, two, or get a Platinum pass for access to every conference session and tutorial. All attendees receive a set of in-depth session handouts and access to videos of the sessions they registered for, to continue learning long after the event is over.
We are so excited to confirm another 17 amazing experts to our inspiring roster at CreativePro Week 2018!
Welcome back Bart Van de Wiele, Bert Monroy, Chad Chelius, Colin Smith, Dave Cross, Diane Burns, Jesús Ramirez, John McWade, Laura Brady, Nellie McKesson, and Sandee Cohen.
And brand new to our conferences: Bill Jelen, Khara Plicanic, Jeff Witchel, Ken Jones, Laurie Ruhlin, and Steve Caplin.
These internationally-renowned experts in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and print/digital publishing are coming together for one amazing week: June 4–8, in New Orleans.
Meet the best creative minds in the industry at CreativePro Week 2018