We’re thrilled to announce 14 additional speakers have been confirmed to join us at CreativePro Week: An Online Event, May 17–21. These world-class experts will teach you how to get the most out of the tools you use every day.
Here’s just a taste of what these experts will be covering at this year’s event:
- The Most Important Skill in Photoshop: Quality Selections and Masks, Colin Smith
- Coloring and Recoloring in Adobe Illustrator, Laura Coyle
- Print: It’s Easier Than You Think to Create Impact, Trish Witkowski
- Just Say No: Alternatives to Boring Slides, Jole Simmons
- Awesome GREP Tips & Tricks, Peter Kahrel
- Putting it Together: InDesign, HTML, Video, and More, Chad Chelius
- Animation and Video for Print and Web Designers, Chris Converse
- Adding Personality with Typography, Ina Saltz
In addition to 100+ sessions taking place at CreativePro Week 2021, you’ll receive in-depth session handouts and access to watch and rewatch session recordings on-demand for a full year, whenever or wherever you like.
Three Minutes Max is a fun—and competitive—session at our annual CreativePro Week conference. Here’s how it works: speakers have three minutes to wow the audience with their best Photoshop, PowerPoint, InDesign, or Illustrator power moves, and attendees vote on which expert’s tip is the best.
For more sessions like this, join us May 17–21, 2021 at CreativePro Week: An Online Event. With Early Bird pricing ending this Friday, March 19, here’s a taste of what you’ll learn at this year’s event:
Maintain Multiple Layouts in One InDesign Document
Erica Gamet quickly runs down how to style the different layouts, make editorial changes, and export to both print and digital versions.
Recolor Product Artwork in Photoshop
Lisa Carney shows off a technique to give you an easy way to create multiple color versions of products. Best of all, there’s no need to mask anything!
Add Grunge to Vector Artwork in Illustrator
Von Glitschka shows off a quick way to make vector art look a little less clean. He adds grunge using bitmapped artwork then converts it to vectors to create a more organic—and screenprinter-ready—design.
Flexible Paragraph Rules in PowerPoint
Nolan Haims shows off a quick tip on creating flexible and adjustable paragraph rules in PowerPoint. This rule can sit to the side, above, or below text, and can size and move with the text frame it’s associated with.
And don’t forget — Early Bird pricing ends Friday, March 19. Register now to save up to 20%.
We’d like to introduce you to the first 10 experts that have confirmed they will be joining us to share their tips, tricks, and secrets at CreativePro Week 2021.
CreativePro Week is the best place to be interact with these experts who’ll help you stay on top of your game.
Their in-depth HOW-TO sessions will help you become more efficient and effective in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing.
Early Bird In-Person and At-Home Passes are on sale now.
Join us online Tuesday, December 15 for a fun-filled, educational celebration of All Things Adobe InDesign, hosted by David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción—arguably the best-known InDesign experts in the world—as they share their favorite tips and techniques for getting the most out of our favorite page-layout program.
And that’s not all! We’ll see special guest stars from around the globe, learn amazing InDesign tricks, and get great gifts, including:
- A free InDesign ebook
- A package of incredible scripts every InDesign user needs
- An InDesign template you’ll want to use right away
Let’s end the year together with an informative and fun-filled day packed full of InDesign friends and learning. If there’s one thing we’re serious about, it’s helping you smile more while you work.
- GREP codes everyone can (and should!) use
- Creating 3D mockups of your print projects
- Fully-interactive HTML from your InDesign page
- Crazy-useful PDF tricks
- Our favorite obscure (but awesome) features
- And more!
Plus, we’ll play InDesignSecrets Bingo, get “face-to-face” for InDesign Trivia, and award prizes for the best InDesign workspace.
Join us online Tuesday, December 15 from 10 AM to 3 PM Central! Stay tuned for the full agenda!
Your registration includes:
- Livestream access to all sessions and activities
- One year of on-demand access to all session recordings
- Speaker handouts from David, Anne-Marie, and more of the world’s top experts.
- Holiday gift bundle including a free InDesign ebook, a package of incredible scripts every InDesign user needs, and an InDesign template you’ll want to use right away.
- Savings on future live and online CreativePro events with the alumni discount.
Students, faculty, non-profits, government agencies, and alumni can receive a 20% discount. Please contact us for details.