One week, 80+ amazing sessions to enrich your skill set.
We’re excited to announce we have posted the agenda for CreativePro Week 2020. If you use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, or other creative tools, this is one event you can’t afford to miss.
The 80+ sessions include:
- Infographics and Illustrator, Tony Harmer
- The Best of InDesign Secrets, David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion
- Photorealistic Photoshop and Illustrator, Bert Monroy
- Amazing PowerPoint Features that will Leave You Speechless, Richard Goring
- Accessibility and InDesign, Dax Castro
- Creating Animations for Email and Social Media, Chris Converse
- The 14 Tools You Need to Master in Illustrator, Von Glitschka
- Engaging Interactive Documents, Laurie Ruhlin
- GREP: The Secret Productivity Weapon, Erica Gamet
- Building PowerPoint Templates for Your Team and Clients, Mark Heaps
You’ll find all these HOW-TO sessions and more at CreativePro Week, June 1–5, in Austin.
In addition to the more than 80 sessions at CreativePro Week 2020, you will receive in-depth session handouts and one year access to the videos of all sessions for the days you attend, as well as breakfast, lunch and snacks.
Save $100 on any registration with discount code CPWAGENDA