PowerPoint, Keynote, and a whole lot more!
June 8, 2018
If you’re like most designers or layout artists, the last thing you want to hear is, “We need you to do this in PowerPoint” — because even the best designers can end up with a slide deck that looks like every other presentation: bullets, borders… and boredom! But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Introducing Click: The Presentation Design Conference, a full-day event held during CreativePro Week. Attendees will learn:
- How to use PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi, and other tools to build engaging, informative, and persuasive presentations
- Techniques for creating contemporary and beautiful charts and infographics
- Real-world, “how-to” applications of design principles
- Why presentations are different from traditional design… and how to take advantage of those differences!
- How to build beautiful decks that are flexible enough to withstand editing by any exec or sales staff
- …and much more!
Who Should Attend?
If you fall into any of the following categories, then Click is the event for you:
- Designer or production artist who needs to create presentations, but is more comfortable in InDesign or Photoshop than PowerPoint
- PowerPoint or Keynote pro, who needs to up-level their game
- Anyone building presentations for sales or marketing teams, executives, educators, or leaders who need to tell a story, convince an audience, or change the world
What Will Be Taught?
- How Do They Do That?! (How to create amazing and useful effects in Powerpoint and Keynote)
- Simple Animations that Have Big Impact
- Beautiful Type for Real World Clients
- Design Thinking in a Presentation World
- The Power of a Great Template
We’re very excited to announce the speakers and agenda for the first annual Click conference:
Click 2018 is a full-day event on Friday, June 8, with eight information-packed sessions. For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
- Friday, June 8 (Click: The Presentation Design Conference)
- 9:00 am - 9:45 am9:45 am - 10:15 amJust Say No: Ten Alternatives to BulletsKristina Heaps10:30 am - 11:15 amSecrets of Silicon Valley PresentationsJole Simmons11:15 am - 12:00 pmBeautiful Typography for PresentationsMark Heaps12:00 pm - 1:30 pmLunch Panel: Presentation Design, E-Learning, and the Future of CommunicationDavid Blatner, et al1:30 pm - 2:15 pmGraphiti: Data, Design, DeliverDan Gard2:30 pm - 3:15 pmSimple PowerPoint Tricks for Effective PresentationsRichard Goring3:30 pm - 4:30 pmThe Power of a Great TemplateDan Gard
You can find our Click 2018 event schedule above. For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
Your Registration Includes:
- 8 awesome “how-to” sessions about PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Sheets, and more!
- Your pass includes video access for the conference sessions on days you attend the event. (Video access does not include half- or full-day tutorials.)
- Full breakfast, networking lunches, and evening reception
- Over 50 pages of helpful session material and resources
- Access to the online community forums for conference attendees
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!