PowerPoint, Keynote, and a whole lot more!
June 8, 2018
If you’re like most designers or layout artists, the last thing you want to hear is, “We need you to do this in PowerPoint” — because even the best designers can end up with a slide deck that looks like every other presentation: bullets, borders… and boredom! But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Introducing Click: The Presentation Design Conference, a full-day event held during CreativePro Week. Attendees will learn:
- How to use PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi, and other tools to build engaging, informative, and persuasive presentations
- Techniques for creating contemporary and beautiful charts and infographics
- Real-world, “how-to” applications of design principles
- Why presentations are different from traditional design… and how to take advantage of those differences!
- How to build beautiful decks that are flexible enough to withstand editing by any exec or sales staff
- …and much more!
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!