Aligning a project vision with your team is critical to producing the most successful and elegant designs. A mood board is where the rational and the creative aspects of a project come together to focus you team’s efforts towards a common goal.
Join Kladi as she shows you how to create digital mood boards that will allow you to assemble, organize, and share your ideas quickly and clearly.
- Creating a dedicated library to store, organize, and share assets
- Building a clear and consistent layout using grids and parent pages
- Placing and managing content with frame grids
- Extracting assets from images and adding them to your library without leaving InDesign
- Best practices for sharing documents