We’re thrilled to announce 14 additional speakers have been confirmed to join us at CreativePro Week: An Online Event, May 17–21. These world-class experts will teach you how to get the most out of the tools you use every day.
Here’s just a taste of what these experts will be covering at this year’s event:
- The Most Important Skill in Photoshop: Quality Selections and Masks, Colin Smith
- Coloring and Recoloring in Adobe Illustrator, Laura Coyle
- Print: It’s Easier Than You Think to Create Impact, Trish Witkowski
- Just Say No: Alternatives to Boring Slides, Jole Simmons
- Awesome GREP Tips & Tricks, Peter Kahrel
- Putting it Together: InDesign, HTML, Video, and More, Chad Chelius
- Animation and Video for Print and Web Designers, Chris Converse
- Adding Personality with Typography, Ina Saltz
In addition to 100+ sessions taking place at CreativePro Week 2021, you’ll receive in-depth session handouts and access to watch and rewatch session recordings on-demand for a full year, whenever or wherever you like.