The Essential Event for
May 22–25, 2017
You’re our people
Our attendees are graphic designers, production artists, creative managers, educators, small publishers, workflow consultants, and "one-man-bands" who do it all. They span a wide spectrum of experience, from “newbies” to “mavens,” and hail from design studios and graphics departments at companies large and small.
For a full list of this year's presenters, see this page.
At the InDesign Conference 2017 we'll have over 30 sessions and four half-day tutorials, along with special events:
- Monday, May 22 (InDesign Conference pre-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pmCreating Accessible PDFs from InDesignBevi Chagnon1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 23 (InDesign Conference Day 1)
- 9:15 am - 10:00 amSecrets of the InDesign Power UsersErica Gamet10:15 am - 10:45 amUsing InDesign with Photoshop and IllustratorJustin Seeley11:00 am - 11:45 am1:00 pm - 2:00 pm2:15 pm - 3:00 pmUsing Bridge with InDesignRussell Viers3:30 pm - 4:30 pmConsistent Color Across the Adobe AppsTheresa Jackson4:45 pm - 5:30 pm5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 24 (InDesign Conference Day 2)
- 9:15 am - 10:00 amI Didn’t Know InDesign Could Do ThatDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion10:15 am - 10:45 amBreaking Bad InDesign HabitsKeith Gilbert11:00 am - 11:45 am1:00 pm - 2:00 pmDesigning Forms in InDesign and AcrobatClaudia McCue2:15 pm - 3:00 pmTop Ten Free “Must Have” InDesign ScriptsErica Gamet3:30 pm - 4:30 pm4:45 pm - 5:30 pmThree Minutes Max + ConclusionDavid Blatner
- Thursday, May 25 (InDesign Conference post-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!