The Essential Event for
June 10–13, 2019
You’re our people
Our attendees are graphic designers, production artists, creative managers, educators, small publishers, workflow consultants, and “one-man-bands” who do it all. They span a wide spectrum of experience, from “newbies” to “mavens,” and hail from design studios and graphics departments at companies large and small.
This year’s speakers include:
- Monday (InDesign Conference pre-conference tutorials)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: Making Maps…Easy, Powerful and (kinda) Fun!Clint Loveman, ESRI9:00 am - 12:00 pmSuperpowered InDesign Production TechniquesErica Gamet1:00 pm - 4:00 pmAccessibility and InDesignDax Castro5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday (InDesign Conference Day 1)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: eLearning Tips & TricksJames Fritz, LinkedIn Learning9:00 am - 9:10 amWelcomeDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion9:15 am - 10:15 amInDesign Power TipsErica Gamet10:30 am - 11:30 am1:00 pm - 2:00 pmEngaging Interactive DocumentsDiane Burns2:15 pm - 3:00 pmDesigning Forms in InDesign and AcrobatChad Chelius3:30 pm - 4:30 pmInDesign to HTMLKeith Gilbert4:45 pm - 5:30 pmAdding Magic to Your Interactive DocumentsChris Converse8:00 pm - 9:30 pmIgnite CreativePro 2019Anne-Marie Concepcion and Friends
- Wednesday (InDesign Conference Day 2)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: Modern Self-Publishing with Blurb and AdobeBruce Watermann, Blurb9:00 am - 10:00 amThe Best of InDesign SecretsDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion10:15 am - 10:45 amLists and NumberingLaurie Ruhlin11:00 am - 11:45 amLearning Grids in InDesignNigel French12:00 pm - 1:00 pm1:15 pm - 2:15 pmAdvanced Styles: Nested, Line, and GREP StylesChad Chelius2:30 pm - 3:15 pmTaking Advantage of Advanced Font FeaturesThomas Phinney3:45 pm - 4:45 pmEPUB from InDesign: An OverviewGuy van der Kolk5:00 pm - 5:45 pmInDesign: Three Minutes MaxDavid Blatner
- Thursday (InDesign Conference post-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm1:00 pm - 4:00 pm7:30 pm - 9:00 pmCreative Wow 2019Chuck Weger and Friends
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!