The Essential Event for
June 10–13, 2019
You’re our people
Our attendees are graphic designers, production artists, creative managers, educators, small publishers, workflow consultants, and "one-man-bands" who do it all. They span a wide spectrum of experience, from “newbies” to “mavens,” and hail from design studios and graphics departments at companies large and small.
This year's speakers include:
At The InDesign Conference 2019 we'll have over 30 sessions and four half-day tutorials — along with special events — on June 10–13! For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
Note: Whatever days are included in your pass, you have access to all sessions and tutorials on those days! For example: If you have an Adobe Tools 4-day pass, you can go to any session or tutorial at Ps/Ai, The InDesign Conference, or PePcon (Monday through Thursday).
- Monday (InDesign Conference pre-conference tutorials)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: Making maps…easy, powerful and (kinda) fun!Clint Loveman, ESRI9:00 am - 12:00 pmSuperpowered InDesign Production TechniquesErica Gamet1:00 pm - 4:00 pmAccessibility and InDesignDax Castro5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday (InDesign Conference Day 1)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: eLearning Tips & TricksJames Fritz, LinkedIn Learning9:00 am - 9:10 amIntroductionDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion9:10 am - 10:00 amInDesign Power TipsErica Gamet10:30 am - 11:30 am1:00 pm - 2:00 pmEngaging Interactive DocumentsDiane Burns2:15 pm - 3:00 pmDesigning Forms in InDesign and AcrobatChad Chelius3:30 pm - 4:30 pmInDesign to HTMLKeith Gilbert4:45 pm - 5:30 pmAdding Magic to Your Interactive DocumentsChris Converse8:00 pm - 9:30 pmIgnite CreativePro 2019Anne-Marie Concepcion and Friends
- Wednesday (InDesign Conference Day 2)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pmMake a Mobile App with InDesign and HTMLKeith Gilbert9:00 am - 10:00 amThe Best of InDesign SecretsDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion10:15 am - 10:45 amLists and NumberingLaurie Ruhlin11:00 am - 11:45 amLearning Grids in InDesignNigel French1:00 pm - 4:00 pmImpactful Typography for Print and Digital DesignNigel French and John D. Berry1:00 pm - 2:00 pmWorking Smarter with Long DocumentsBrian Wood2:15 pm - 3:00 pmOne Click to Web with Publish OnlineDiane Burns3:30 pm - 4:30 pmEPUB from InDesign: An OverviewGuy van der Kolk4:45 pm - 5:30 pmInDesign: Three Minutes MaxDavid Blatner
- Thursday (InDesign Conference post-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm1:00 pm - 4:00 pm7:30 pm - 9:00 pmCreative Wow 2019Chuck Weger and Friends
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!