The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers
June 10–11, 2019
Ps/Ai is a full-day, multi-track conference for designers on June 10, followed by two optional deep-dive half-day tutorials on June 11 that explore integrating Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Lightroom, and more.
This event is a master class in everything from logo design to selections and masking, social media to building UI/UX/web elements. In previous years, sessions have included:
- How to Work More Efficiently in Illustrator
- Compositing for Creative and Commercial Design
- How to Make Good Photos Great
- Color, Tone, and Sharpness Correction Fundamentals
- Mobile/Desktop Workflows for Creatives
Previous speakers include:
Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers covers a wide spectrum of topics on Monday and Tuesday. For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
Note: Whatever days are included in your pass, you have access to all sessions and tutorials on those days! For example: If you have an Adobe Tools 4-day pass, you can go to any session or tutorial at Ps/Ai, The InDesign Conference, or PePcon (Monday through Thursday).
- Monday, June 4
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am10:15 am - 10:45 amCamera Raw for DesignersJulieanne Kost11:00 am - 11:45 amPower Tips for IllustratorDave Cross1:00 pm - 2:00 pmPhotorealistic ImagingBert Monroy2:15 pm - 3:00 pmCreating Product MockupsKhara Plicanic3:30 pm - 4:30 pmVector Art with Organic FlairVon Glitschka4:45 pm - 5:30 pmThree Minutes MaxMark Heaps5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!