The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers
June 10–11, 2019
Ps/Ai is a full-day, multi-track conference for designers on June 10, followed by two optional deep-dive half-day tutorials on June 11 that explore integrating Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Lightroom, and more.
This event is a master class in everything from logo design to selections and masking, social media to building UI/UX/web elements. In previous years, sessions have included:
- How to Work More Efficiently in Illustrator
- Compositing for Creative and Commercial Design
- How to Make Good Photos Great
- Color, Tone, and Sharpness Correction Fundamentals
- Mobile/Desktop Workflows for Creatives
This year's speakers include:
Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers covers a wide spectrum of topics on Monday and Tuesday. For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
Note: Whatever days are included in your pass, you have access to all sessions and tutorials on those days!
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: Making maps…easy, powerful and (kinda) fun!Clint Loveman, ESRI9:00 am - 10:00 am10:15 am - 10:45 amBridge Power WorkflowsConrad Chavez11:00 am - 11:45 am1:00 pm - 2:00 pmPhotoshop, Illustrator, and Cloud Servicesto be announced2:15 pm - 3:00 pmLightroom for DesignersNigel French3:30 pm - 4:30 pmPhotoshop + After Effects for Print and Web DesignChris Converse4:45 pm - 5:30 pmPs/Ai: Three Minutes MaxMark Heaps5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: eLearning Tips & TricksJames Fritz, LinkedIn Learning9:00 am - 12:00 pmIllustrator Deep DiveLaurie Ruhlin1:00 pm - 4:00 pmReal World Photoshop, Illustrator, and DimensionsMark Heaps and Jesus Ramirez8:00 pm - 9:30 pmIgnite CreativePro 2019Anne-Marie Concepcion and Friends
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!