CreativePro Week 2019 Agenda Announced
We’re excited to announce the release of the full agenda for CreativePro Week 2019. If you use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, or other creative tools this is one event you do not want to miss.
Check out these great “how-to” sessions:
- Designing and Producing Logos with Von Glitschka
- Accessibility and InDesign with Dax Castro
- Infographics and Illustrator with Tony Harmer
- Typography: Finessing Beyond the Defaults with Nigel French
- Retouching and Color Matching with Lisa Carney
- Charts and Graphs with Jason Hoppe
- Advanced Styles: Nested, Line, and GREP Styles with Chad Chelius
- Designing Drool-Worthy Presentations with Jole Simmons
- RGB and CMYK: Making Colors Match From Screen to Print and Digital with Steve Laskevitch
- Video Techniques and Tools Every Designer Can Master Quicklywith Erica Gamet
Plus, internationally renowned font designer Laura Worthington’s half-day Fonts and Lettering: A Creative Design Deep Dive and David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion’s session The Best of InDesign Secrets.
One week, one city, four premier conferences, with dozens of expert presenters and hundreds of design professionals from around the world! CreativePro Week 2019 includes:
- The InDesign Conference, June 10–13
- Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers, June 10–11
- PePcon: Bridging Print and Digital Publishing, June 12–13
- Click: The Presentation Design Conference, June 13–14
Register for one conference, two, or get a Platinum pass for access to every conference session and tutorial. You’ll receive a set of in-depth session handouts and access to the videos of the days you register for, to continue learning long after the event is over.