The Essential Event for
June 4–8, 2018
You’re our people
Our attendees are graphic designers, production artists, creative managers, educators, small publishers, workflow consultants, and "one-man-bands" who do it all. They span a wide spectrum of experience, from “newbies” to “mavens,” and hail from design studios and graphics departments at companies large and small.
We’re still confirming our New Orleans 2018 speakers and will have them posted by the end of December… the presenters below spoke at our Atlanta 2017 event.
At the InDesign Conference 2018 we'll have over 30 sessions and four half-day tutorials, along with special events!
- Monday, May 22 (InDesign Conference pre-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pmCreating Accessible PDFs from InDesignBevi Chagnon1:00 pm - 4:00 pm5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 23 (InDesign Conference Day 1)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amMathTools – Word Equations, MathML in PDF, and moreFerdinand Schwörer9:15 am - 10:00 amSecrets of the InDesign Power UsersErica Gamet10:15 am - 10:45 am11:00 am - 11:45 am1:00 pm - 2:00 pm2:15 pm - 3:00 pmUsing Bridge with InDesignRussell Viers3:30 pm - 4:30 pmConsistent Color Across the Adobe AppsTheresa Jackson4:45 pm - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 24 (InDesign Conference Day 2)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSelf-Publishing with InDesignJoe Crocenzi9:15 am - 10:00 amI Didn’t Know InDesign Could Do ThatDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion10:15 am - 10:45 amBreaking Bad InDesign HabitsKeith Gilbert11:00 am - 11:45 am12:00 pm - 12:45 pm1:00 pm - 2:00 pmDesigning Forms in InDesign and AcrobatClaudia McCue2:15 pm - 3:00 pmTop Ten Free “Must Have” InDesign ScriptsErica Gamet3:30 pm - 4:30 pm4:45 pm - 5:30 pmThree Minutes Max + ConclusionDavid Blatner7:30 pm - 9:30 pmMovie Screening: Graphic MeansBriar Levit
- Thursday, May 25 (InDesign Conference post-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm1:00 pm - 4:00 pm7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!