The Essential Event for
June 4–7, 2018
You’re our people
Our attendees are graphic designers, production artists, creative managers, educators, small publishers, workflow consultants, and “one-man-bands” who do it all. They span a wide spectrum of experience, from “newbies” to “mavens,” and hail from design studios and graphics departments at companies large and small.
We are delighted to present 15 of the world’s top InDesign experts at The InDesign Conference 2018:
At The InDesign Conference 2018 we’ll have over 30 sessions and four half-day tutorials — along with special events — on June 4–7! For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
Note: Whatever days are included in your pass, you have access to all sessions and tutorials on those days! For example: If you have an Adobe Tools 4-day pass, you can go to any session or tutorial at Ps/Ai, The InDesign Conference, or PePcon (Monday through Thursday).
- Tuesday, June 5 (InDesign Conference Day 1)
- 9:00 am - 10:00 amBecome an InDesign Superhero!Erica Gamet10:15 am - 10:45 am20 Essential Image TechniquesMike Rankin11:00 am - 11:45 am1:00 pm - 2:00 pm2:15 pm - 3:00 pmA Modest Proposal: Choosing RGB Over CMYKDavid Blatner3:30 pm - 4:30 pmEngaging Interactive DocumentsDiane Burns4:45 pm - 5:30 pm8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 6 (InDesign Conference Day 2)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 a.m.9:00 am - 10:00 amUnexplored InDesign: Unearthing Hidden and Forgotten FeaturesDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion10:15 am - 10:45 amInDesign and the Creative CloudBart Van de Wiele11:00 am - 11:45 amProfessional Typography: Top TechniquesNigel French12:00 pm - 12:45 pm1:00 pm - 2:00 pmInDesign to HTMLKeith Gilbert2:15 pm - 3:00 pmOne Click to Web with Publish OnlineDiane Burns3:30 pm - 4:30 pm4:45 pm - 5:30 pmThree Minutes Max + ConclusionDavid Blatner
- Thursday, June 7 (InDesign Conference post-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFrom 0 to 60 with the InCopy/InDesign WorkflowAnne-Marie Concepcion
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!