The Essential Event for
June 1–4, 2020
You’re our people
Our attendees are graphic designers, production artists, creative managers, educators, small publishers, workflow consultants, and “one-man-bands” who do it all. They span a wide spectrum of experience, from “newbies” to “mavens,” and hail from design studios and graphics departments at companies large and small.
We’ll announce our speaker lineup in January. Last year’s speakers included:
At The InDesign Conference we’ll have over 30 sessions and four half-day tutorials — along with special events — on June 1–4! For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
Our 2020 agenda will be announced in January. (The following agenda items are from our 2019 event in Seattle.)
- Monday (InDesign Conference pre-conference tutorials)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: Making Maps…Easy, Powerful and (kinda) Fun!Clint Loveman, ESRI9:00 am - 12:00 pmSuperpowered InDesign Production TechniquesErica Gamet1:00 pm - 4:00 pmAccessibility and InDesignDax Castro5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday (InDesign Conference Day 1)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: eLearning Tips & TricksJames Fritz, LinkedIn Learning9:00 am - 9:10 amWelcomeDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion9:15 am - 10:15 amInDesign Power TipsErica Gamet10:30 am - 11:30 am1:00 pm - 2:00 pmEngaging Interactive DocumentsDiane Burns2:15 pm - 3:00 pmDesigning Forms in InDesign and AcrobatChad Chelius3:30 pm - 4:30 pmInDesign to HTMLKeith Gilbert4:45 pm - 5:30 pmAdding Magic to Your Interactive DocumentsChris Converse8:00 pm - 9:30 pmIgnite CreativePro 2019Anne-Marie Concepcion and Friends
- Wednesday (InDesign Conference Day 2)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 amSponsored Breakfast Session: Modern Self-Publishing with Blurb and AdobeBruce Watermann, Blurb9:00 am - 10:00 amThe Best of InDesign SecretsDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion10:15 am - 10:45 amLists and NumberingLaurie Ruhlin11:00 am - 11:45 amLearning Grids in InDesignNigel French12:00 pm - 1:00 pm1:15 pm - 2:15 pmWorking Smarter with Long DocumentsBrian Wood2:30 pm - 3:15 pmOne Click to Web with Publish OnlineDiane Burns3:45 pm - 4:45 pmEPUB from InDesign: An OverviewGuy van der Kolk5:00 pm - 5:45 pmInDesign: Three Minutes MaxDavid Blatner
- Thursday (InDesign Conference post-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm1:00 pm - 4:00 pm7:30 pm - 9:00 pmCreative Wow 2019Chuck Weger and Friends
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!