The Essential Event for
June 1–4, 2020
You’re our people
Our attendees are graphic designers, production artists, creative managers, educators, small publishers, workflow consultants, and “one-man-bands” who do it all. They span a wide spectrum of experience, from “newbies” to “mavens,” and hail from design studios and graphics departments at companies large and small.
At The InDesign Conference we’ll have over 30 sessions and four half-day tutorials — along with special events — on June 1–4! For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
- Monday (InDesign Conference pre-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 11:30 amAccessibility and InDesignDax Castro11:30 am - 1:00 pm1:00 pm - 4:30 pm4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday (InDesign Conference Day 1)
- 9:00 am - 9:15 am9:15 am - 10:15 am10:30 am - 11:30 amInDesign + Photoshop + IllustratorBart Van de Wiele11:30 am - 1:00 pm1:00 pm - 3:15 pmInCopy: The Key to Editorial WorkflowAnne-Marie Concepción1:00 pm - 2:00 pmEngaging Interactive DocumentsLaurie Ruhlin2:15 pm - 3:15 pm3:45 pm - 4:30 pm8:00 pm - 9:30 pmIgnite CreativePro 2020Anne-Marie Concepcion and Friends
- Wednesday (InDesign Conference Day 2)
- 9:00 am - 10:00 amThe Best of InDesign SecretsDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion9:00 am - 11:30 amGREP: The Secret Productivity WeaponErica Gamet10:15 am - 11:30 am11:30 am - 1:00 pm1:00 pm - 2:00 pmNew Opportunities with New Font TechnologiesDavid Jonathan Ross1:00 pm - 3:15 pm2:15 pm - 3:15 pm3:45 pm - 4:30 pmInDesign: Three Minutes MaxDavid Blatner
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!